I did IT!
I PASSED my DRIVING TEST!!
WHOOO hooo - GOOOO TIN!!
I am SOOO SOOO Good :)
yup - just came back from my test in Los Gatos
The driving instructor looked tough, but she was VERY nice! I got 2 things wrong - not even sure why hmm got to check that out - otherwise im the BEST!
I had to get all the preliminaries correct ie, indicators, fog signals, emergency signal, windshield wipers, know how to use ur hand signal etc.. u get 3 wrong or its faulty, and u fail the exam.
The test was pretty good after that - the speed limit in the area was 25 - no major roads, just turns and watching out for pedestrians on the street cos there are lots of crossings everywhere.
Right, next on the agenda for me is
a) waiting to receive my EAD card so i can apply for jobs
b) get my social security number so i can get paid n work
Otherwise then - im pretty much set!
Oops - moving next week to our new apartment - so we gotta go get furniture n stuff now.
Miss u all! xxx

3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
woopie...
you show those american's how to drive!
Em xoxo
LETS GO TIN, LETS GO, LETS GO TIN LETS GO.
TIN UR OUR GIRL, SOMETHING SOMETHING RHYMES WITH GIRL!!!
YAY!!
im happy for yah, hope life is good.
hoping to chat soon.
ciao ciao
much love,
shaun
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
yea yea....... she says she's a good driver .. but i won't forget the times we spent in Bendigo and she drove all over the tram tracks.... lucky to survive really!!! Oh, reminds me of the good ole days - rosie rosie rosie!!!
Post a Comment